Fuel Filter replacement

Hello,

When is the scheduled time to replace a Fuel Filter usually on a 2002 Sunfire (2200 4cyl)? My dealership says around 50,000kms? Does it sound reasonable?

Thanks, Bruno Hache

Reply to
Bruno Haché

On fleet vehicles we do fuel filters and brake fluid every two years, or 50K miles, WOF as part of our normal preventive maintenance service

mike bunt

"Bruno Haché" wrote:

Reply to
BrickMason

Look in your owners manual. Its usually 30k "miles" for cars here (48,270 Kilometers). So yeah they are on the money.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville