Fuel Filter replacement

Hello,
When is the scheduled time to replace a Fuel Filter usually on a 2002 Sunfire (2200 4cyl)? My dealership says around 50,000kms? Does it sound reasonable?
Thanks, Bruno Hache
Add pictures here
✖
On fleet vehicles we do fuel filters and brake fluid every two years, or 50K miles, WOF as part of our normal preventive maintenance service
mike bunt
"Bruno Haché" wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@weirnb.sympatico.ca says...

Look in your owners manual. Its usually 30k "miles" for cars here (48,270 Kilometers). So yeah they are on the money.
Add pictures here
✖