General Motors Reports Record Sales Of New Disposable Car

Page 2 of 2

And think, if it were not for the taxpayers of US and Canada they wouldn't sell a single one.
Does that mean you believe Toyota wouldn't sell a single vehicle if it were not for the taxpayers of Japan, as well dummy?

That may be your opinion but GM still sells more vehicle than ANY other brand. Obviously your personal opinion is that of a minority LOL

You mean like Toyota?

Well, if your competition can sell below costs, financed by the taxpayers... well it becomes destructive to the industry. In the end, all consumers will suffer.
Even Toyota can't make money when faced with competing with the US treasury. It is clearly an anti-competative move. Obama is a hypocrite if he thinks otherwise.
Government Motors, USSR. Government at Liberty with taxpayers dollars.
Duh! Toyota has been subsided by the Japanese government ever since WWII, dummy

Somebody is paying regardless and it ain't good for the industry. There is no free lunch as you should be aware.

Mike has always been a turd in a punchbowl. In another group this name claims to be Afroamerican.
I dont know who or what he is, except traditionally combative and misinformed. He seems to have no real expertise on anything.
I killfiled him a long time ago.

Mike is useless, but Canuck is far beyond that.

Because I don't support Government Motors corruption and taxpayer abuse?
My feelings are hurt NOT.

I drive a F150, one of the highest foreign content trucks in it's class. A whopping amount of non-union parts from Mexico.
My next one will be 100% UAW/CAW free. They sold out their fellow workers union and non-union.
Your point?
What makes you believe the Mexican auto workers are not unionized? How many of the Jap assembly plant in the US have the benefits of a union?
Except for the Tacoma, made in a union plant, how many parts in a Toyota are made by union workers?
Why does the average Toyota, assembled in the US of "world sourced parts according to Toyota," by workers with far fewer benefits and lower wages than union workers, cost 20% to 30% MORE to drive home from the dealership than domestics brands of the same size and similarly equipped, according to the US Department of Commerce site?
Curious isn't it?

No worry, I am getting the next one offshore. I want zero CAW/UAW in the next one.

Actually, you should pull you head out of your arse for this.
Many Toyota vehicle employ and have more NA content than do GMs. Take the Volt, comes to NA in 10 easy pieces. Essentially assembled, but not made here.
Take a cup of reality-juice. You are in dire need of it.

Sell Price is determined by Demand, not Build Cost.
Toyota did it right with their sedans. Instead of putting effort into fins, chrome, and fluff. they just kept improving reliability.
American consumers are not that stupid. When you're putting down close to $20,000 for a new car, you want reliability.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18286221 /
Old news but relivant.
Apparently you still read your kill file posts. LOL