GM wants to borrow money

Here is a smoking hot deal for investors that don't want to or don't know how to manage their money.
Lend it to GM and you will never see it again.

--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

Canuck57 wrote:

No more worries about the money. Poof. Gone forever.
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

On 14/05/2010 6:23 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

Yep, will say GM is synomous with how to evaporate money. Even their spin offs GMAC, Delco... just a history of wealth destruction.
--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

Gone Money