GM worse off than I thought....

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:58:20 -0500, 80 Knight wrote:

We'll try to keep that from happening this time...

Breaking out your confederate flags? This is so much fun to watch. Conservatives are just like the Taliban - can't get your way, turn to violence.

No one has turned to violence here. We have all, at times, expressed our opinions.
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:07:42 -0600, HLS wrote:

I think Ed's off his meds this week...
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:03:27 -0800, edspyhill01 wrote:

Ed, WTF? Are you feeling OK? You've misunderstood everything I've posted for two days now.

THe SAME Taliban that YOU indirectly support by dissing those who are fighting against them.

Like George W. Bush, who largely abandoned the fight against the Taliban?
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:03:54 -0500, 80 Knight wrote:

He just likes to try to bring us together more often! ;)

Lol, apparently
"80 Knight" <nospam> wrote in message

My thought was that Toyota could buy half of Opel, get a large share of decent performing European company and a larger share of the European market.
Ed
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:15:31 -0500, C. E. White wrote:

Screw that. Europe already has a lot of decent cars we don't get.