GM Being Sold OFF!

Good deal, making sure the bills get paid.

Saturn looks lit it is up for grabs.

GM/Vauxhaul in Europe goes to Fiat at
On a side note, I wonder if you can short a newly listed stock?
- bet Fiat does not like that move. GM & Chrysler are toxic waste. I wonder who will buy GM-Asia? About the only asset left.

Rumors have it GM bond holders are seeing lawyers. Turns out they are ahead of many other creditors and have a legal right to get paid before others jumping the rank. Going to get messy as in legal point, get GM bankrupt and they could in fact get rid of the toxic parts and the bond holders come out owning most of the company and without the union BS and the ability to wipe out incompetant managment. Going to be a fun watch.

Notice how the markets are having a good rebound now that the damage to taxes is over with on Chryslers part and the government isn't bilking taxpayers for more? Now GM has to face the piper. If government doesn't piss away too much on GM corruption-bailout then we might be through the worst of this recession.

But still, the two worst debtors have yet to fess up, the federal governments of USA and Canada.

Reply to
Canuck57

Why not keep GM europe and Holden and spin off the US operations? theyd' be in better shape

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Go kill yourself.