grunting noise

my moms 89 lesabre is making a grunting noise while slowing to a stop. The noise sounds like its coming from the rear of the car, so my guess is back brakes. About 2 weeks ago her mechanic replaced the left rear
hub assembly, could he have maybe not hooked something back up the correct way?
Midget Tosser wrote:

Check the trunk immediately. Those Buicks have an expansive trunk and mechanics have been known to take a snooze there.
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:34:13 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Midget Tosser) wrote:

Very possibly. Take it back in.