Help: 96 Grand Am: which A/C compressor

1996 Pontiac Grand Am SE, 2.4L DOHC, automatic
Can somebody tell me which A/C compressor I have? Pictures are here:
http://www.glocktech.net/b/compressor.htm
TIA Bill
Bill,
A '96 Grand Am with 2.4L, uses a V-5 compressor GM part # 1135437.
I tried looking at the pictures, but there is an error on your web page. When I click on the boxes where the pictures should be, I get a message that says "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /b/back.jpg on this server."
GMdude
I don't know why you can't view the pictures. Do you see the three thumb nail pics on the main web page? then when you position the mouse cursor over the picture and left click the mouse, is that when you get the error message?
One last question: are you using AOL?
I looked in the error log and there are no error messages?
Bill

The AC-Delco number you need is 15-20455 If you go for an aftermarket one, they should be able to cross reference it.

Thanks.