Hose leak at fuel rail 97 GP

Hi,
My 97 Grand Prix 3800 GTP w/supercharger is leaking gas from where the a fuel line hose connects to the injector rail. There are two fuel lines side
by side just over the supercharger body. The one on the drivers side is leaking.
Questions; can I replace that hose? I am not familiar with the type of connector that it has?? Pressed on? Slipped on? "thrown on... " like what GM did... anyway... Is this a job that I can do or do I need special tools? Is that just a part of the fuel rail, or does the injectors, fuel rail and hoses all come together?
Where does the other end of that fuel line go? Same type of connection? Can I get to it w/o taken a fender off; LOL... not too loud, I wouldn't be surprised. Should I replace the one on the passenger side too while I am at it?
Any advice welcome. Great newsgroup... I've learned a lot and saved a lot of money.
Thanks,
John
I found out that parts stores sale a plastic tool that will allow me to remove the hose from the fuel rail and replace o-rings that are bad causing the leak. The hose is not typically replaced.