Grand Prix GTP Supercharger Belt Replacement Guide

My serpentine belt shredded itself a few days ago. Since the supercharger belt has to be removed to work with the serpentine belt, I replaced it as well.

I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide.

Here's the gallery -

I'll be posting the serpentine belt and idler/tensioner pulley replacement guides soon.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels