Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 2, 2012, 1:33 am
rate this thread
cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral =
(AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about 1/2 second =
MAS was the first guess -- so I put a rebuilt mass airflow sensor assy =
in and same problem. Checked all the connections and vacuum - all OK. =20
Also took the throttle assy apart and cleaned all - helped the running =
but still oscillating. Cleaned Idle air motor, checked voltages and =
resistance for all senosors and also voltages coming from the computer, =
and all OK.
About out of ideas -- anyone have some thoughts on how to start =
Thanks in advance.
- » 2013 Chevy Volt increases range to 38 electric miles, 98 MPGe
- — Next thread in » General Motors Forum
- » GM recalls over 230,000 more Trailblazer-family SUVs over door electronics
- — Newest thread in » General Motors Forum
- » GM recalling Cadillac ATS, XTS, Chevy Impala over faulty brake lamps
- — Last Updated thread in » General Motors Forum