Howto Change rear plugs in 1994 Silhouette

I just bought a 1994 Olds Silhouette. I am in the process of changing the plugs and plug wires. The front ones aren't too bad. I had to remove the dog-bone mount and bracket to remove the wires, but it was
all easy access.
Now I read in either this group or in rec.autos.tech that you need to remove the dog-bone mount and attempt to rotate the engine forward. Now, I did put the van in neutral, but the engine wouldn't rotate. I used a pry-bar to attempt to move it (using a bolt through the dog-bone bracket). I didn't see any other brackets and/or mounts to remove (unless there is a mount underneath rear). I even removed the airbox, but that didn't help. So, how do you change the rear plugs and wires?
BTW- I do have a service manual on order, but would like to finish this job by tomorrow.
TIA, Bill Yehle
Take the air cleaner and such off the top.. Take off the dogbone on the front.. Now get underneath and remove the front subframe bolts.Use a jack to hold up the subfram and lower it .I have a couple of long bolts un place of the factory ones .. the trick is to lower it only about 4 inches or so.Much more and you may damage something. You can use a ratcheting strap to pull the motor forward some too. .. This is the best way I have used so far.... Bobo