Instrument Panel and Tailights Not Working

I recently purchased a 1997 Chevy Lumina and the instrument panel and parking lights are not turning on! I checked the fuses and all of them looked good. I was thinking it might possibly be something with the DRL
sensor but I can't even find it. Anyone know what the problem might be?