intake manifold

What's all about the suite / recall Canadian GM vehicles made between 1997 to 2003 regarding under standard intake manifold ( plastic instead of aluminum ).
Chuck

Now that's an interesting twist on the english language sentence structure.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Perhaps you should consider pills...