intake manifold

What's all about the suite / recall Canadian GM vehicles made between 1997 to 2003 regarding under standard intake manifold ( plastic instead of aluminum ).

Chuck

Reply to
Bol

Now that's an interesting twist on the english language sentence structure.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

How about that structure ? Do I make any progress ?

Reply to
Bol

To make any 'progress,' procure a translator.

Reply to
James Goforth

How about that structure ? Do I make any progresss ? |=|_|[|< |_| 4$$4|-|*|3

Reply to
Bol

Perhaps you should consider pills...

Reply to