Interchange info needed 82-92 camaro doors

I have bought doors to replace my rusted out berlinetta doors.. A friend of mine thinks the 92 iroc doors won't work on my 86 berlinetta car ?.. Is
this true ?. I hope not as I spen over $400 on these rust free doors assuming they would interchange 82-92 as the ad also stated this.
Chevrolet wrote:

My crash book says they should fit. So does my Hollander listing. The ground effects will be different though.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York