Leaf spring pads

Hi to all I have a 96 grand prix with the composite transverse leaf spring. The rubber isolator pads at the end of the spring are shot. I found some nylon pucks as an aftermarket solution.
They are (moog k6544) (trw cc104) or (napa 274 7050), and there may be other makers as well. My understanding is that you must scrape off the old rubber pad (glued on) and slip the aftermarket part under the spring.
Has anyone ever done this ? How hard is it to get enough clearance under the leaf spring in order to scrape off rubber and install part ? Moog website mentions removing old rubber first. (please see links) http://www.federal-mogul.com/aftermarket/us/Bulletins/25473.pdf and http://www.federal-mogul.com/fmeconnect/technicalservices/downloads/2022.pdf
I need to know how to safely do this, and where and what I need to jack up.
Please help me to understand what to do Thanks Mike
Very easy job. Mike. No need to jack up car , you just jack up the end of the spring enough to clean out the old rubber and install the new stops. I just did this. I used a small hydraulic jack and angled it perpendicular to the spring using wood under it and did the job.

http://www.federal-mogul.com/fmeconnect/technicalservices/downloads/2022.pdf

OMG, my 94 Lumina has been creaking for years...I was told it's impossible to find the parts to replace this so someone said something about sticking some heater hose in there...do you know where to get these pads mentioned in these PDF's? Autozone doesn't have them.
-GV
GlassVial wrote:

Since Mike mentions a Napa part number above, try a NAPA Auto Parts Store near you or online here:
http://www.napaonline.com /
Steven
I did not buy any yet. I looked around on the internet using Google. I found many places to get them. Places like advance auto, napa, online parts stores. Also it looks like gm has adapted to them as well, but they are not gm parts just boxed for gm.
If you do a lookup on Google for these part numbers, you should find them. They are (moog k6544) (trw cc104) (napa 2747050) I don't know the part # for the one gm sells.
Happy hunting
I bought mine at a G.M. dealer for $12 Canadian each.