Looking for used radio w/ CD

Hello all IS there anybody that knows of a company that sells used GM radios that has a good reputation? Just picked up a used GMC Jimmy and need a CD player and I want a OEM radio
so I can just plug and play. Thanks, Xanth
--
"United we stand-Divided we fall"

Try a wreckers, but beware, their prices are insane - not in the good way.
It may be cheaper to go Crutchfield.
(Factory radio w/ CD player was $350 from a wreckers in the Greater Toronto Area - I can get quite the replacement head unit AND better speakers for that amount) Vuarra
I agree, go Crutchfield. The wire adapters make any CD unit plug and play.

has
radio
Crutchfield is pretty good. I would recommend a unit that plays MP3 files. I choose the Alpine CDA-9807, and is reasonably priced.
About the wire adapters making any cd unit plug and play? Not quite, I spent a lot of time wiring up the adapter harness to the new units harness.