LT Model Added to 05 Monte Carlo

In the past LT was a higher up model than the LS. Most recent LS/LT models I recall were the s10 blazer, LT was the leather and LS was the cloth usually. At least they are trying to give some more options so they all don't look alike. All the SUV basher like telling everyone they should buy cars and if they would add a few more optins to the cars they might sell a bit more. Factory tinted rear windows would help out a lot on cars in the summer days, My S10 can freeze you on the lowest setting while an Impala you sweat with the AC on high, I think it due to the greenhouse like windows.

Reply to
Eugene

I saw one, 2005 Monte Carlo LT on the lot Sunday. LT must be new to the model line for 2005. Not sure what the differences are from the LS. The LT is probably less $$$ as the body colored side moldings were not present on the LT I saw.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~296,339 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

The LT is the same model as the SS made from 2000 to 2004. The New 2005 SS comes with the Supercharged 3.8 that they have put in GTP's and other cars in the past. It took GM 4 yrs to do what was long over do. Last Yr you had the option of getting the SS with or without the supercharged 3.8 . It was stupid to call both models Super Sport so someone at GM used there head this year.

Reply to
RCN