LT1 no start

I have a 95 lt1 out of a caprice in my street rod. I have 2000 miles on the engine and everything was running fine untill the other day. I started the car to let it warm up and it ran for about 5 min and quit.
I could not get it to start after that. I have replaced the ignition cont. module, the coil and the distributor with a new opti-spark. I have sent the cumputer in to get it checked out.
Any one out there have any other ideas on what could be causing the no spark? I also have ohmed out the wireing and I cant seam to find anything that is open or shorted.