Manual Transaxle to fit a 3.8

Got to thinking the other day of how some early late 70's early 80's malibu's were dumped back into the North American markets with manual transmissions instead of auto boxes. (original destination the Middle
East).
I love my old '95, Old's 98 & would love to fit a supercharged 3.8 in it with a manual Transaxle. Does anyone know if the getrag tranny will work or any other combination that could take the power reliably?
I know that most N-American models sold around the world have differing configurations & I'm hoping that someone in this NG would have seen a configuration that would work or would know of a configuration that would be do-able?
Thanks in advance.
Full Name.
There was a guy named Nick that used to frequent alt.autos.pontiac that put a 3800 in a Fiero with a 5 spd. I asked him where he found a trans that would fit the 3800. He said that the manual trans that will bolt to a 2.8/3.1/3.4 will also bolt to a 3800 even though they are a different style engine. According to my big Chilton's book...all year Chevy Berettas were available with that (2.8/3.1) V6 and 5 speed. GW
Full_Name wrote:

I thought those engines(2.8/3.1/3.4) had the smaller 4 cyl looking bellhousing.

You wouldn't happen to know what Flywheel and clutch set he used?
I have a 1995 Buick Regal with a 3.8, it's a parts car. The engine runs perfectly. I also have a 1987 Cavalier Z24 with a 2.8 V6 and a 5-Speed manual transmission (HD-E code). I need to drop the transmission out anyways to replace the 3-4 Syncro, and the slide bushing for it.
I have wanted to increase low end torque in the car since I purchased it. I was going to do a 3.4 Z-34 Lumina (Quad Cam) swap. But it looks like I would have to move the upper section of the fire wall to clear the back head, and lose my A/C consider, so I could enlarge the core support pass thru and mount the radiator 55-57 Chevy style. I would also have to relocate the core support top plate by about an inch.
So the economical & easy way is to used the complete 1995 W-Car 3.8, with ECM & engine harness. The data I have lacked is which flywheel to use. I want to have everything ready, and on hand when I go to do this.
115HP to 190HP in a car that light aught to make for some fun at the local track. Charles
No, I don't sorry. He may have stated it at sometime if you wanna search the google groups archive of alt.autos.pontiac. I think his name was Nick Trounsen. GW