Early to Late SB suspension conversion

Hi RAMVA!

The early ('71 to 73.5) suspension system my super beetle uses is getting difficult to get parts for around here. I'd like to convert it to the late suspension system. What should be on my list? what must I change? have any of you already done this? if so, could you post some pictures? also, some '74 - '79 suspension pics or blueprints would be nice.

Thanks for your help

Karls "Anti-Axle nut" Peña

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

"Karls Vladimir Peña" wrote

Check the suspension forum over at superbeetlesonly.com. There are several threads there with information about this swap.

Here's a couple of threads with some information:

Scott H