Mid 04 Impala taillights

While stumbling around Chevy today the taillight panel on their 04 Impala's struck me as being different. After looking at all the 04's and comparing them to some used 00-03's it dawned on me the taillight
assembly is now tinted black instead of the having the reflector red look of the previous years.
This is not to be confused with the Impala's with the Sport Appearance option which includes a body colored covering which is fastened over the taillight assembly.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,095 miles_~_~_

Thank god...I was waiting for them to do that. I'll have to look at them at work too.