1990 Chevy Corsica taillights

My left side brake lights aren't working, although the "running lights" and turn signal lights are ok. Today I had it all apart, and when I played with the wires going into the far left (of 3) light socket, suddenly the right side brake lights quit too. After a little more wiggling, the right side was ok again, but no go on the left brake lights.

Should I buy a new socket (far left) and re-wire it, or is there something else I should check? You Chevy guys can probably help me out easily :-)

VB

Reply to
Vodka Bob

Could be the directional switch if the socket/bulb/wiring are OK.

Reply to
Jim