97 900SE Rear center reflector panel between taillights...

Does anybody know where I can find the rear center reflector panel that goes between the taillights? Mine is cracked and I am looking to replace but looking for a reasonable price. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
DocP

Any particular continent?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

As Dave asked, where are ya?

But I recall this coming up recently and being surprised at how expensive that part is new. You might look for one used at the junk yard (aka breakers)

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound

occasionally appear on ebay, and yes, in the UK they are about £60 plus VAT at 17.5%, not cheap. Al

Reply to
Al

I?m in the US. I have called around to some junk yards around the area and can?t seem to find it; or atleast in better shape than mine. The dealer wants like $500. I found it online yesterday for like $150 so I guess I?ll go w/that unless I find it elsewhere for cheaper. Just wanted to see if anybody knew anywhere else that I could try.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
DocP

There a few on e-bay at the moment. Don't know anything about them, are you in the U.K.?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve 9000

"Steve 9000" wrote: > There a few on e-bay at the moment. > Don't know anything about them, are you in the U.K.? > > Steve. > > > Does anybody know where I can find the rear center reflector > panel > > that goes between the taillights? Mine is cracked and I am > looking to > > replace but looking for a reasonable price. Thanks for any > help.

I?m in the U.S. I had seen a few on ebay and I actually just bought one for $100 2 days ago. Thanx for the info anyway.

Mike

Reply to
DocP