new Impala wiper blades

The original wiper blades on my '08 Impala are starting to get a little shaggy, can I use regular aftermarket wiper blades or do I need to purchase OEM blades? They're those new frameless kind.
Somewhere I have a set of PIAA silicone blades with fresh refills that I took off my last company car before I turned it in. I'd just try them, if I knew where the heck they were. PIAA only lists them for use up to '07 however. Worth my time to ransack the garage?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

The Bosch are pretty good but there are other good brands out there. No reason to buy OEM.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I was curious about mounting them to the arms, how do I get the old ones off to even see what the attachment looks like?
I've had no luck with Bosch, they don't seem to last much more than 6-9 months for me before the ozone or whatever makes 'em all hard. I was actually pretty impressed with the stock blades, they just started chattering and the car is over two years old. But I've been most impressed with the PIAA blades, I've got some on my 944 that have been there for almost three years now.
nate