New Wiper Blades

Sat in the car the other day having got rid of the block of snow and ice it was encased in and tried the wipers and decided they were shit and that I needed new ones so bought Bosch ones online for about £14. What I also realised when looking for them was that I had put the last pair on reversed with the longer one on the passenger side and the shorter one on the drivers side ..Dork that I am for doing it and driving around with them that way and not realising.

Anyway they arrived this morning and none of this fannying around to find the correct clip ...just off with the old and on with the new and what a difference ...properly swept screen and silently at that ..

Also found when I tried the washers that very little fluid was coming out the jets ...then remembered this had happened a couple of years ago ...the problem was the tubing beneath the front bumper drivers side had frozen and popped off so sure enough when I looked the fluid was on the road beneath the bumper ...Far too cold to go grovelling under the car so that can wait .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

You are one thick moron

--

Reply to
upagumtreenow

Reply to
Chris Dugan

WTF are you ..5 posts in about 12 months .Get yourself a box and stay in it . Plonk ..enjoy yourself with the other fuckwits .!!!

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

Just to say I enjoyed your post dude, and a happy new year - to you and=20 everybody else on the group.

Cheers - and thanks to all that have me and others here.

Angus.

Reply to
Angus

Thx Angus..Underneath my rambling I was trying to say that a recommendation up above somewhere to buy Bosch blades was a good one and glad I took heed of it .What a difference when I put them on ...can't wait for the first time I am out in the rain . cheers and a Happy 2010

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

You are still unable to snip posts let alone fit wiper blades

--

Reply to
Stuart B