Oil in Lower Intake Manifold

Hello,
I've begun working on my upper intake manifold, thinking I have developed some problems with the EGR plenum. Well, after removing it and not seeing the immediate signs of this failure, I believe I have a
different problem.
Please see these pics:
http://flickr.com/photos/88653821@N00 /
You can barely see, but in the upper left portion of the lower intake manifold, I have enough oil pooled to cover one of the bolts that hold the LIM on.
I will be replacing the UIM and PCV valve, as well as the gasket/seal and properly torquing the bolts.
But where do you think this oil came from? Do I have another leaky gasket? Should I remove and degrease the LIM, or just soak up the oil and clean the gasket/seal part of the LIM?
Thanks for any input!
Tom