oxygen sensor problems

I have and '89 cavalier and a problem. My ECM is telling me there is a problem with the O2 sensor circuit (code 13). I've replaced the sensor, then I checked the wiring harness. There was no Problem
with the wiring harness. Is there another O2 sensor or is there something wrong with my ECM.

Did you clear the code from the ECM after you installed the new O2 sensor?

I kinda forgot to do that!!! I'll disconnect my battery for awhile.
On May 2, 12:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I cleared the the code and after a little driving the code reappeared. Is my car supposed to have two oxygen sensor because it only has one.

A buddy of mine used to have an '89 Cavalier, with the 2.8L V6, and it only had 1 O2 sensor that I can recall. Maybe you got a defective O2 sensor?

I'll look into that
The oxygen sensor is working properly. But there is still a problem