Please Help Me! I've to acquire a "SAE" Standard Paper.

Please Help Me...
I have to acquire SAE Standard Paper for my task. I'm a university student.
I want a SAE PAPER. (No: SAE J200 2CA 710 A25 B35 C32 F18 P2) and other SAE
Standard, if it be can...
But I can't buy that paper because that paper isn't sold by part.
I'll thank for sending the SAE paper.
Thank you. ... From South Korea.