Pontiac Bonneville 2000 - Engine died while driving

I have a Pontiac Bonneville 2000 with 94,200 miles (Automatic transmission) and just a month ago it started to have problems; I was driving and out of
sudden the engine died, so I pulled over and have to wait at least 1 minute to get the engine start again (with the transmission on "Park"). I have sent my car to the service dealership and they changed the fuel pump and filter; I also have the sparks and wire plug changed, got the engine tuned-up. The problem only ceased for a week, and started again. I made another complaint, but they said they cannot find anything wrong when they ran the computer scan on my car. Does anyone can help me figure out the exact problem?
The only way to find this is to check the car for spark and/or injector pulse at the time it happens, is this at idle, at speed, accelerating , how long after starting, there are several possibilities here, but they would be guess work without onsite diagnosis.

-
Thanks for your response. Yesterday when it happened again, I took it straight to the shop and the mechanic ran the scanner; the scanner indicated "Crank Sensor out of range", does the diagnostic correct? I will turn in my car in the garage to have the crank sensor replace this weekend; however, I want to make sure that is the real problem since I have spend more than $1000. 00 for the car and it will be another additional $300.00 to change the crank sensor. What's your opinion? Thanks
Shep wrote:

I had a similar problem with my 92 Lumina. However, mine started stalling at stoplights on the way home from work. When I got it home, it would not start at all the next morning, and I had to have it towed to the dealer for a crank sensor replacement. I would go ahead and do it, mine failed three years ago and the car is running fine now with 119k on it. Roy