Re: Display Of Instantaneous Fuel Consumption

My LeSabre has the Instant MPG. It does give you an good idea of the mpg at different speeds. I checked mine on the same stretch of highway at 70, 65, 60, but at 55 I feared for my life as other cars passed me. There was a 4 mph difference, but I still drive at 70. I hate going slow on an Interstate with light traffic. The expense of getting speeding tickets is the only thing that keeps me from going 80 or 90.