Re: GM: Kill Pontiac

I think it would be more correct to say Suburban 2500 + body kit. It has a GCVW high enough to avoid CAFE. I'll admit the difference is somewhat trivial. The actual H2 wheelbase is different than either the Tahoe or Suburban, but it has the same heavier duty suspension components as the HD Suburban.
Ed
C. E. White wrote:

Hey look, Ed's still around. :-p
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:35:11 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"

The posturing, over-monied suburban sissies needed their comfort. -Rich