Re: Good GM/Bad GM

Beep beep (beep beep) Beep beep (beep beep) The horn went beep beep beep (beep beep)
When riding in my Cadillac, what to my surprise, A little Nash Rambler was following me about 1/3 my size. He just have wanted to pass me out As he kept on tooting his horn, I'll show him that a Cadillac is not a car to scorn.
Charles Grozny