Re: YES YES PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

Search results for: 172.159.126.8
OrgName: America Online OrgID: AOL Address: 22000 AOL Way City: Dulles StateProv: VA PostalCode: 20166
Country: US OrgAbuseHandle: AOL382-ARIN OrgAbuseName: Abuse OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-265-4670 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@aol.net Reported to I.S.P.
Abuse? Tribal Lot? Really? If that's how you feel, well, I owe you an apology. I really do. It's true that I practiced bad netiquette when I posted an obviously off-topic post without designating the message as "OT" in the subject line. I guess it slipped my mind, and I apologize. I was just really excited (and frankly, PROUD) about pulling off an incredibly outrageous stunt and I wanted to share it with somebody.
I hope we can still be friends. I know we don't know each other very well yet but someday maybe we will and we can all look back on this mix-up and laugh.
The fact is, I think this group is really really cool. I love and respect each and every one of you and you and you.
And remember, we can always agree to disagree about the really touchy stuff, OK? HUGS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! : D