YES!

Today I bought the car that completes my dream Porsche collection: a 1983 928S in Guards Red with black leather interior. With my 911 and

944, I now have every Porsche model sold in the US for that year! Life is good, even without driving your enemies before you and hearing the lamentations of the women. Emanuel
Reply to
E Brown

Congrats!

Are you doing the Rockford Auto-X, by the way?

Cheers...Craig craig(underscore) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.C O M

CJS

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

Change the timing belt now.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

  • Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr.
  • Newsgroup: alt.autos.porsche
  • Reply to: All; "E Brown"
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:16:37 GMT
  • Subj: YES! ======================================================================

E> Today I bought the car that completes my dream Porsche collection: E> a 1983 928S in Guards Red with black leather interior. With my 911 E> and 944, I now have every Porsche model sold in the US for that E> year! Life is good, even without driving your enemies before you E> and hearing the lamentations of the women. E> Emanuel E> -- E> 1983 Porsche 911 E> 1983 Porsche 944 E> 1983 Porsche 928

Congratulations, Emanuel. I Hope that they all serve you well and continue to keep that P-car smile on your face. ;)

Reply to
Jack D. Russell, Sr.

Nope - I auto-x the 944 and I'm doing some work on it that won't be done before then. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

What happened to your sig line? You didn't sell the land shark already, did you?

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Nope, I wrote that post on a different computer and I hadn't updated the .sig file in Agent on that one. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Whew!

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Was the 924 already of the market in the US at 1983? In europe it was sold until 1987 I believe.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Sure

The 924 and 931 were dropped here when the 944 was released in model year 1983. We got the 924S with the 944 engine in it the last 2 years. The 924 was strangled in the US and much less powerful over here than in Europe and the UK, so it is much less popular. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown