Rims

How do you measure a rim for a car if ur not sure what size it is? I bought a set of used center line rims and was told that they were 15" but I measured outside edge to outside edge through the center of the
wheel and they measured 16". That means its a 16" rim, right? Thanks in advance
Mark W. wrote:

That's exactly what that means.
-b

Probably not. You measure from the bead area, not outside to outside. My guess is that you have 15" rims. You might also want to look on the back side of the rims, you may find the rim size and width stamped into the metal.
Mark W. wrote:

Measure from bead area to bead area. Those rims are probably 15".
Thanks to all that responded