S-10 Blazer Front Body Supports...Replacement Help?

Due to rusting through from the inside, one of the body supports (torque box?) on my trusty '84 S-10 Blazer has failed and allowed one side of the body to
actually drop down on to the frame. The support box has dropped down over the the bolt & isolation dampers. Does anyone know if GM offers replacements that can be welded to the floor pan like the originals? I guess I could fabricate another but off-the-shelf would sure be easier. Any first hand experience with this particular problem? Thanks

box?)
the
that
fabricate
with
Your Refering to the Body side mounting brackets. I think you can get new ones in the after market catalogs. Try a place that sells new aftermarket replacement body parts.
You can also get one from a salvage yard and have it welded in. Charles
http://www.millsupply.com /
$27.36 each plus shipping. I've never bought anything from them, but saved the website just in case.
RJ in WV

box?)
the
that