Shaking engine

Hi, I have a 1990 olds ciera, the engine is shaking like its missing. The coil pack has been completely changed so has the plugs and wires, does anyone have any sugestions?

Reply to
blutear2002

Shep

As Shep said, be sure your ignition system is working correctly first. Have you also changed the ignition control module? (I think this model has one)

If ignition is okay, you can start looking at the condition of the valves, the condition of the fuel injectors, etc.

There are so many things that can cause this.

Reply to
<HLS

It has missed since it was bought 2 wks ago, plug wires are on right,its a

3300 eng. I ll have some>> Make sure the wires go to the proper plugs, vague info here, did it do it
Reply to
blutear2002 via CarKB.com

If the module is with the coil pack which I think it is it was changed. It has even been scanned and isnt showing anything. TY I really appreciate your help.

Reply to
blutear2002 via CarKB.com