Torx screw size needed

1996 Buick Regal
The small Torx screw on the drivers side door that holds the plate down on the power windows control panel popped out & I can't find it. Does any body
know the correct size of that screw & where to buy it & the bit or should I wait & let the dealer put one in when I take the car in for the power steering recall?
Thanks
Take the one off the passenger side & go to ACE Hardware & match it up
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_