TRW Camshaft identification

Hi,
Just picked a TRW camshaft out of my engine and I'd like to know the specs for it. The cam itself doesn't have any id. numbers letters etc.
The engine is Olds 455 CID.
Where might I find the specs for this cam? I don't google on the top league so I didn't find anything.
Thanks a lot.
-T
--
http://drive.to/oldsclub