Turbo 350 or 400 to a 292 Chevy engine

I have a 292 chevy truck engine I want to use in a restoration but I want to use a turbo350 or a turbo400 auto trans. It now has a 3 speed manual trans.
I haven't disassembled the 292 engine yet. Will a auto trans bolt up to this engine? What do I need to look for when installing a automatic to this engine?
Thanks, DB
You shouldn't have a problem bolting your 292 to a 350 or 400, that was the smart thing that Chevrolet did. I would just make sure you have the proper flywheel, that matches up to the torque converter, and starter. I know I went the other way once pulled a 292 out and put a 350 in.
Doug

-