Vibrating Buick

Help Help
I have a 94 Buick 3.8L That has a very annoying vibration that seems to come and go
whenever it feels like . 130,000mi. If I start the car and it
seems to have a very very slight
miss, then it will shudder at any speed. Or the car can be running just fine down the road then it will start
vibrating, some times very hard. if I let up on the gas it will stop If Im driving along and its
shaking and I shift to neutral it stops It can go days with out shaking then boom.
Driving me nuts. Any Help??? Thanks Joe No engine light Mechanic says no codes
Thanks Joe
I would run a can of SEAFOAM TRANS TUNE through your trans, and then flush out all the fluid, and change the filter. With that many miles, your tranny might be the cause.
Tim

it
will
Try changing spark plugs.

it
will
Spark plugs and/or spark plug wires,....been there, done that!

vibration
with
engine