Where did they hide my PCV valve ? 1997 OLDS 88

I have a 1997 Olds 88 with the standard 3.8 V6 motor. Been looking all over for my PCV so I can replace it. Took off the plastic cover over the plug wires, must be blind to miss it.

Can anyone lead me to it ? TIA

Tree

Reply to
hfx33

Front of the engine, in the plastic intake, under a sensor. Take the sensor off and use a socket to pull the plastic cover off. What makes you think it needs replaced?

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

Thanks. Car has 120 K kms and never been replaced.

Reply to
hfx33