Where to Buy Master Cylinder Cap

I would like to rerplace my cap and gasket on my master cylinder. 1995 Buick Regal . I am having no luck in my city except for salvage yards. Dealer only sells master cylinders. Thanks

Some chain auto parts stores have them. There generally in an aisle that has red colored paper backing that reads " Help" . They have a complete line of replacement wear items or common items people lose or break.
I've gotten a few brake pedal pads from this section of the store.
Good luck
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 34,856 91 Bonneville LE 306,078

What's wrong with a salvage yard cap? As for the gasket you should be able to make one from stock gasket material.

I was looking for a new one . (OEM or aftermarket)

There is no "gasket" , I figured all would know what I meant. Thanks