MASTER CYLINDER

Would one of you gentlemen be kind enough to tell me what the bore size is in the master cylinder of a '55 C/K Thanks in advance Dexter

Reply to
dwcars

Thanks a lot Keith. I'm going to see if I can't bolt up one of the aftermarket dual m/c's to my car and avoid buying a Turner rig.

Reply to
dwcars

Why try to reinvent the wheel. Just give poor ole Jim some business and do it the quick and easy way. Of course, I did not take my own advice because I wanted to use a remote fill MC. Here's a pic of the MC I put on Leo.

Jerry Forrester