Wiring Diagram for 1973 Impala 4-door

I'm involved in helping to get an Chevrolet Impala 1973 back on the road again, it's had a fire under the hood, so most of the engine harness is history, to recreate it I would need a wiring diagram, if
someone can point me to where i can find and download one on the net I would be very happy.
Best regards
Mats
vem_tror snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
You should be able to find the diagram at a library. At least the main library in saint louis has most factory manuals. This will half way sovle your problem.
Forgot to mention that i live in Sweden, so Saint Louis is little to far to go for just a wiring diagram.
But thanks anyway !
Best regards
Mats