wiring harness

does anyone have info on the wiring harness for a 2005 sunfire? I want to put a new radio,amp, and subs in. I don't know if the store I went to is charging too much. Any info would help.

cokemom wrote:

A complete wiring harness costs about $900 and runs about $1500 in labor to install it.
the easy and cheaper way is to not use any of the original wireing at all run new wires to every thing includeing the speakers just push the factor connectors out of the way but your door cime will not work anymore