Wiring harness

I just bought a 1986 F-250 with a 6.9L diesel 4X4. The problem I have is that all the wires have been spliced over and over again. Is there a place where I can buy a complete wire harness?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Schoell

Do a search for a company called Green Sales Co. This company buys out old inventory from Ford parts dealers and may have the OEM harness. LMC Truck carries a 18 circuit harness for $550. Try doing a search for a company called Painless Wiring. This company makes aftermarket harness kits.

Hope this helps......

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt