01 Odyssey sliding doors sticking

Greetings all - I have a 2001 Odyssey (purchased used about 5 months ago) and the sliding doors stick - I actually broke the passenger side sliding door handle off
recently simply trying to open it. I thought it was a winter/cold problem, but the hot weather is here and the problem continues. Once you finally get the things open (I have to open the regular doors and get a good grip on the edge of the sliding door, and PULL), opening them is easy, just like normal. But first thing in the morning, and after all day at work, trying to open these things is like opening a bank vault!
Any thoughts? (I've tried silicone spray on the gaskets, making sure everything is clean, etc - the van is in mint condition - but no permanent solution has popped into my head yet....)
Thanks for your help- Ted
T Kent wrote:

Sign in and search at www.odyclub.com There's lots you need to know about your sliding doors. The difference between doors that work and those that don't is like night and day. Look into changing your tranny fluid too, if it hasn't been done lately.
'Curly'
Get some Shin Zitsu silicon grease at your dealer a and go over all the rubber molding with it. This should be done at least once a year. Also search at www.odyclub.com as suggested...