Changing Outside Handle on Odyssey Sliding Door

Have 99 Honda Odyssey (LX)
Outside (passenger side) sliding door handle broke off (like an idiot I tried to yank door open when it was frozen shut after heavy snow/ice storm).
I ordered a new one - came today
Now - how do I get an the inside of the guts of the door so I can take-out the remains of the existing door handle? It is not obvious to me how the inside paneling comes out.
All help appreciated.
The Helm's Manual explains this in perfect detail. I've done it twice now. Last time I did it in under 2 hours. What..you don't have a Helm's manual?...Get one!