'02 crv door locks

Hi,
Odd problem started last week. My keyfob will not lock the driver's door but it will lock all others. Conversely it will not un-lock any door
except the driver's. If I am inside and I use the power locks accessory button on the driver's door to lock or unlock my doors it (not the fob) work fine, so I know the actuators are all fine. What would cause this weird reversed behavior with the fob?